Briefly about Lisbon Beyond Summit 2019
As a parallel event, IAPMEI – The Portuguese Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation, Coordinator of the Enterprise Europe Network in Portugal will organize the 3rd edition of the brokerage event “Lisbon Beyond Summit”, making the most of the Web Summit participation.
This year, there will be a strengthening of the participation of investors, enabling SMEs and Startups to meet either with companies and/or also with national and foreign investors in view to increase business partnerships.
This event will have the support of other EEN partners, acting as co-organizers, from France, Spain, Denmark, Poland, Germany, among other countries that may join this initiative.
Who should attend?
Investors, Companies, Research Institutes, Universities, Start-ups, from FINTECH; DEEP TECHNOLOGIES; DIGITAL; INDUSTRY 4.0.; E-HEALTH; CYBER SECURITY, among others.
Participation in the bilateral meetings is free of charge.
When and where?
6th November 2019 (14:00 – 18:00) at Myriad Crystal Center, Floor 0, Rooms VI and VII, Cais das Naus, Parque das Nações, 1990-173 Lisbon - PORTUGAL
Why to participate?
Bilateral meetings provide an opportunity to establish cross-borders contacts.
The Event will be a unique opportunity for:
- Reaching foreign markets and its key players;
- Accessing new and innovative technologies;
- Finding research, business and financing contacts, as well as partners for future EU projects.
How does it work?
- Register online from the 9th September until the 1st November at 24:00;
- Browse the participant list and book meetings online with participants of your interest from the 16th September until the 1st November at 24:00;
- You will receive your individual schedule on the 4th November morning.
Phone number: +351 213 836 174
With the support of: